Living Within The Sweetspot Talkshow_Niccie Kliegl

In today’s episode, we are talking about… WITNESS MIRACLES AS YOU WAIT WITH FAITH!

THE PROBLEM:  How well am I hearing and obeying God? How am I  following God’s call for all of us to simply go make disciples of men? Read on as Kimberly energetically shares with us her personal story of allowing God to perform His miracles as she sits and waits in faith.

THE WORD:  What does the Bible teach us about allowing God and totally surrendering to Him all that we have in our lives? How are we preparing to WITNESS HIS MIRACLES AS WE WAIT WITH FAITH?

  • Ephesians 3:20-21 “God is able to do far more than we could ever ask for or imagine. He does everything by his power that is working in us. Give him glory in the church and in Christ Jesus. Give him glory through all time and forever and ever.”
  • John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”

THE GIFT:  The word will bless us as we obediently respond

  • Glorify God.
  • Bring biblical truths into our day-to-day lives, let the people see Jesus in you.
  • Foster faith.

THE CHOICE: Challenge yourself to listen with your heart and humbly surrender to God. Let it go and let God. We sometimes wait for Him to come and bolt us with lightning or something, but sometimes it’s nothing more than surrender, and 95% of God’s will is in his word, and the other 5% is just us saying yes.

Do not fail to recognize that we might have been neglecting that power. That power doesn’t come just by snapping our fingers; it comes only by reading the word and thinking, transforming yourself through the renewal of your mind.

A FREE MONTH OF THE LEGACY LEADER COMMUNITY. We’d love to have you join us!

That’s going to do it for this episode of Living Within the Sweet Spot
Hope this episode gives you a way for keeping up with life’s changes, enjoy all my free resources for help HERE

FacebookInstagramLinkedIn, and please subscribe to my iTunes & YouTube 

Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *