RIDICULOUSLY EASY WAY TO WIN IN THIS CRAZY WORLD
DO YOU WISH THERE WAS A ‘RIDICULOUSLY EASY WAY TO WIN IN THIS CRAZY WORLD’? IN TODAY’S EPISODE WE’LL LEARN HOW.
THE PROBLEM:This world can just get to be too hard, overwhelming, and out of control to ‘WIN’ sometimes. We may push and push to no avail or try every guru known to man… Except for the one thing that really does show us the way to greatness.
The Pillars of Cloud and Fire 17 When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them along the road through the land of the Philistines, though it was shorter. For God said, “If the people face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.” 18 So God led the people around by the way of the wilderness toward the Red Sea. And the Israelites left the land of Egypt arrayed for battle. 21 And the LORD went before them in a pillar of cloud to guide their way by day, and in a pillar of fire to give them light by night, so that they could travel by day or night. 22 Neither the pillar of cloud by day nor the pillar of fire by night left its place before the people. Exodus 13:17-22
- Wilderness: God’s path might seem tough or wrong but it is always right… For the Call – in the end.
- Cloud and Fire: to see either way, with God we see in DARKNESS & LIGHT
- Proving some of us do not see in the light, joy times.
- Assuring us the God is with us in the dark, hard times.
- It also told them when to go and when to stay, they obeyed. Keeping us from being too independent – today this is what gets us off.
THE GIFT:If we walk with God we are gifted with light, direction, life, guidance, and increased faith.
- A lit path: protected from darkness either way (even in sleep w/ subconscious out).
- A lit path for direction, to see.
- A path that leads to life, even if longer.
- Guidance when good (to stay good) and bad (to stay safe).
- Increased faith, peace, and joy.
THE CHOICE:So how do we keep the pillars of light with us always? How can we see God or hear God if we don’t know him? (Check out this episode HERE to learn more on hearing the voice of God, for an easy way to win in this crazy world.)
Q&A PORTION OF THE SHOW:Kara: Came to me with no real goal or need. Just saying that she had fallen away from her faith, her life really hasn’t been that great and she wanted to go home’. She said the way she was going about life was wearing on her.
- She went through, PWGC (identity, love, choice, elevation, forgiveness, legacy)
- One of the sweetest things was her ability to sleep.
- When our conscience goes to sleep all we have left is our subconscious mind running
- But what are you putting into that?
- The Pillar by day and night is key.
- She started slow, my studies with the program and music, then she joined my Legacy Leader Community after that, then started reading the bible in the year with me.
- Now when she sleeps and the sub-conscience plays what it knows…. It knows God. If filled with goodness and light.
- The two cannot coexist
- Start programing your thoughts: Romans 12:2
- Pray thanks ahead of time
- Praise music
- Sheep will hear my voice
- Speak into existence: abracadabra (affirmations, scripture memorizing)
- It’s from the Aramaic phrase avra kehdabra, meaning “I will create as I speak”.
- The source is three Hebrew words, ab (father), ben (son), and ruach acadosch (holy spirit).
- It’s from the Chaldean abbada ke dabra, meaning “perish like the word”
That’s going to do it for this episode of Living Within the Sweet Spot Hope this episode gives you an easier way to win in our crazy world. Step into A FREE MONTH OF THE LEGACY LEADER COMMUNITY. We’d love to have you join us!
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and please subscribe to my iTunes & YouTube
Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN