In today’s episode, we are talking about… MAKING THE SWITCH TO CLEAN LIVING!
THE PROBLEM: How do we make the right and practical choices in our day-to-day lives? Tresha shares with us her personal story of being awakened by what was happening in our world while also being a patriot.
- What are we being controlled by and stuff?
- What are our bodies speaking out to the world?
THE WORD: what does the Bible teach us about these life choices that we have to MAKE THE SWITCH TO CLEAN LIVING?
- Romans 13:13 ESV “Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy.”
- Ephesians 5:26-27 ESV “That he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.”
THE GIFT: the word will bless us as we obediently respond
- Be aware and get involved
- We can have the world there for us if we lean into the world YIKES or we can have all of God’s grace, love, and power with us if we lean into Him
THE CHOICE: it’s all about free will and making tough decisions that will ultimately benefit us in the long run, so maybe consider Tresha’s tips and takeaways: detox your house, get involved in your community, and find your passion then MAKE THE SWITCH TO CLEAN LIVING found in today’s episode under the problem, word, gift, and choice.
A FREE MONTH OF THE LEGACY LEADER COMMUNITY. We’d love to have you join us