In today’s episode, we are talking about… Inspiring us to ‘leave’ a legacy!
THE PROBLEM: How well are we listening and feeling God’s nudges? How are we finding it, and are we allowing ourselves to follow Him? Read on as TJ passionately shares with us his personal story of following God’s nudges and experiencing the peace that only He can give, a peace that TJ describes as peace that surpasses understanding.
THE WORD: What can we learn about emptiness from the Bible? Are we giving God all in our life and completely submitting to Him? How are we getting ready to leave our own version of Wall Street behind and be inspired to leave a legacy that God intended for us?
- Romans 12:2 “ Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing, and perfect will.”
- Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”
- John 14:26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”
- Philippians 4:7 “And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
THE GIFT: The Word never ceases to bless us as we fully surrender ourselves to God
- Keep pursuing God.
- Know who you’re made in the image of, so you can see yourself rightly and not the enemy perceives you to be
- Foster and practice faith.
- Think about the legacy that God wants you to be.
THE CHOICE: Set a goal for yourself to humbly submit to God while listening with your heart. Always ask God for all you desire. Give God your everything and submit. Sometimes we wait for Him to come and strike us with lightning but other times it’s just a matter of submission. Ninety-five percent of God’s will is revealed in his word, and the other five percent is simply our affirmation of it.
Do not fail to recognize that we might have been neglecting that power. That power doesn’t come just by snapping our fingers; it comes only by reading the word and thinking, transforming yourself through the renewal of your mind.
A FREE MONTH OF THE LEGACY LEADER COMMUNITY. We’d love to have you join us!
That’s going to do it for this episode of Living Within the Sweet Spot
Hope this episode gives you a way to keep up with life’s changes. Enjoy all my free resources for help HERE
Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN