In today’s episode, we are talking about… FINDING FREEDOM THROUGH HEALTH & FITNESS!
THE PROBLEM: How do we get ourselves out and free from the bondage of grief and generational strongholds of our past? Coach Joy shares with us her personal story of healing both her physical and spiritual health.
- How are we honoring our bodies? How are we eating and speaking about it?
- how do we practically do that understanding that Jesus does care about our mental health
THE WORD: What does the Bible teach us about these life choices that we have to in FINDING FREEDOM THROUGH HEALTH & FITNESS?
- Psalm 139:14 NIV “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
- Ephesians 2:10 ESV “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
THE GIFT: The word will bless us as we obediently respond
- Be in a community, we were not created to do life alone.
- Bring biblical truths into our day-to-day lives.
THE CHOICE: It all comes down to making wise decisions while partnering with God that will ultimately benefit us in the long run, so maybe consider Coache Joy’s three main things: renew the mind, replenish the soul, and revive the spirit. Then watch your life be restored and transformed by FINDING FREEDOM THROUGH HEALTH & FITNESS found in today’s episode under the problem, word, gift, and choice.
Step into more with Coach Joy at her FREE Live 2-Day Event called Revive to Thrive https://joyfulfitnessevent.com/register/
A FREE MONTH OF THE LEGACY LEADER COMMUNITY. We’d love to have you join us!
That’s going to do it for this episode of Living Within the Sweet Spot
Hope this episode gives you a way for keeping up with life’s changes, enjoy all my free resources for help HERE
Niccie Kliegl CLC, RN