Be on your guard, firm, courageous, and loving…
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
Today’s post goes out to anyone in the midst of doing something difficult, that pushes you, makes you question your ability, or even the notion to move forward. This verse can speak to many of us but I call on you to stop and think of one thing that you want to do but haven’t, to work through, or overcome. Look at this verse. It asks us to…
- Be on guard: of things that rob you of time or the energy you need to accomplish your task.
- Stand firm in faith: thoughts that are negative, doubting or limiting do not come from above so stay true to God and believe He will help you if you call on Him.
- Be courageous: Honestly, you have the power of the omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient one who is waiting to help you.
- Be strong: It is a choice…to call on God when we are weak. He will make us strong- if we ask.
- Do everything in love: …of these- the most important- is love. When we feel there is nothing left to do, no energy, no ideas, or strength….just love. It sounds idealistic but the truth is….we need to love and be loved. It fills us up and restores our bones. Once we regain life, the energy we lost replenishes, so we can get up and go at it again!
Rest easy tonight with awareness of what might be throwing you off course, with a commitment to stand firm in your faith as you venture out, to be courageous and strong as you push through, and to awake… with a passion to love and be loved, as you carry on through any challenging days ahead!
Faith Infused Living… Reaching Goals Higher,
Niccie Kliegl, CLC