November 21, 2021 – Prayer Request Sunday

• Creator
    Discussion

Niccie
    Keymaster

Let’s hear your prayer request and support your sister and brother leaders!

• November 21, 2021 – Prayer Request Sunday

Deleted User updated 7 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    November 21, 2021 at 10:13 pm

My prayers this week are one for me that Father shows me what I may need to lay down so that I can lean fully into what Hand where he desires. Secondly an agreement that my Father who has not spoken and when I mean spoken I mean sentences not just sounds will get His voice back and that the disconnect between his brain and his tongue will be aligned and praise will be the first words from his mouth.

• Niccie

Administrator
      November 21, 2021 at 11:48 pm

Prayers Martyn, I love that prayer. The God who raised Christ from the dead – this is the God we pray to for this and I’ll also pray that in this season you hear he sounds like interpreting tongues and the Holy Spirit will give you divine insight into your father’s muted language. Blessings friend, Niccie

• Niccie

Administrator
    November 21, 2021 at 11:43 pm

Well, I’m heading off to bed late tonight. A great Sunday of worship, family and then … couldn’t sleep. So I got up and see Martyn’s request (Praying for you friend) and I thought I’d add my own.

Prayers for a more active and deeper insight at to God’s Trinity Power 😉 it is so great. Has been impressing me for years now and He is nudging me to see more 😉 okay God, I’ll go. And, I’ll ask my friends to keep me in their prayer on this matter.

Niccie

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    November 26, 2021 at 9:06 am

It’s not Sunday, but I have a prayer request from my daughter.

I need prayer for Jessica (she has worked for my daughter for many years). Jessica’s sister and brother in law are both in the hospital with COVID. They are not vaccinated. They have three daughters that are all under 5. The smallest is also COVID possible. My daughter said “Jess needs peace! And obviously for health of her family, they are all still recovering from the death of her father last year.” I’ll add that they need Jesus too. Recently we found out that Jessica’s boyfriend is an atheist.

• Niccie

Administrator
      November 27, 2021 at 8:38 am

Thank you, Danielle. We took this to the Power Prayer Group this morning too. We’ll keep going strong throughout the week.

Blessings and thank you for being a great support for you daughter and friends.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
        November 27, 2021 at 5:22 pm

Thank you so much!!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now