January 25, 2022 – Testimony Tuesday (Deliverance)

• Creator
    Discussion

Niccie
    Keymaster

“This is a short video my church put together. It’s my story of when I was going through fear, anxiety, depression, etc. I am uploading to show you guys that there is hope. You can and you will overcome your trials. All you have to do is call on the name of Jesus. I hope this encourages you to not give up. Keep pushing forward and trusting God and He will deliver you. He always will!!!”

• January 25, 2022 – Testimony Tuesday (Deliverance)

Beth updated 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Niccie

Administrator
    January 25, 2022 at 4:47 pm

“We are not suppose to live with fear and anxiety. This video is to help take the right steps towards victory. In the name of Jesus you CAN and you WILL overcome this.
    In this video I want to give you insight on how God intended you to live. Then what to do with that information. The real victory comes from Jesus. Go to Him and watch your life change.
    If you are dealing with suicide , depression , negative thinking , loneliness , etc… I believe this will help . Because The Word Of God sets people free. I am an example of that!”

• Beth

January 25, 2022 at 7:36 pm

Psalm 20:7
    Some find their strength in their weapons and wisdom, but my miracle-deliverance can never be won by men. Our boast is in Yahweh our God, who makes us strong and gives us victory!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now