December 15, 2021 – God’s Word Wednesday (Beauty)

• Pam

Administrator
    December 16, 2021 at 11:13 pm

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. – I Chronicles 16:29 KJV

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. – Psalm 27:4 KJV

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

I Peter 3:3-4 NIV

• Niccie

Administrator
    December 17, 2021 at 4:13 am

Isaiah 61:3

NIV and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

IN THE WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION BUT TAKE HEART, IN ME (TRINITY) YOU WILL OVERCOME.

Reply to: Niccie
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now