August 8, 2021 – Prayer Request Sunday

• Creator
    Discussion

Niccie
    Keymaster

Let’s hear your prayer request and support your sister and brother leaders!

• August 8, 2021 – Prayer Request Sunday

Niccie updated 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Niccie

Administrator
    August 8, 2021 at 5:11 pm

I’ll take prayer requests for my mom and dad, both suffering from cancer and covid. They are being troopers but it is tough. They love God and feel peace in the in-between time. I’d also like prayers for several big things happening.

-Publishing Kairos Time with @barbmiller213@gmail.com @angel

-Publishing Unhackable Force with @daphne @Deb @lisa

-Preparing for the Legacy Leader Conference

-Kicking off the new Launch Your Legacy group, and 24 hour prayer request page

-Shemane and I’s event with many women on thursday

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      August 8, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Father I thank you for your daughter and the big things that are here in her life. None of these has caught you by surprise or off guard. You have sent answers to each one before she even formed the words. Whether by accident or by divine planning we bring these six requests that coincidentally is the number of days you chose to complete your creation. For each request I thank you that you are as acutely and intimately involved in them as you were for each day of creation and only the one who called forth nothing and transformed it into a six day parade of miracles that showcased your divine creativity and splendor, has the power to once again call forth what has yet to be seen as if it always were. So Father for each of these requests thank you for Your divine timing, strength, wisdom, grace, resources and favor. I also thank you that just as you spoke good over every finished day, together you both will accomplish all that You have placed in and on Niccie’s heart to do. For your glory and the advancement and enlargement of the kingdom Amen.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    August 8, 2021 at 10:32 pm

I think somehow my request got lost or hidden either way here goes. I am asking not just for this week, but beyond as a new season is presented to me I am open and excited to engage in new ways, new opportunities and new ways of knowing and growing in and with Holy Spirit. That anything that has worked in the past, but is no longer relevant or how He is showing me to operate is released; so that I am able to fully embrace the new that He is extending to me.

• Niccie

Administrator
      August 9, 2021 at 8:05 pm

I am praying for you Martyn. For new ways and affirmations on old and true. For more of him and opportunities.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now