August 11, 2021 – God’s Word Wednesday (Goodness)

• Creator
    Discussion

Niccie
    Keymaster

God’s WORD Wednesday. Post your inspired scripture on Goodness.

• August 11, 2021 – God’s Word Wednesday (Goodness)

Pam updated 1 year, 1 month ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Pam

Administrator
    August 11, 2021 at 6:57 am

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. – Romans 8:28

• Niccie

Administrator
    August 11, 2021 at 7:12 am

Oh so sorry, Lori, my bad… I posted in wrong discussion group.

reposting your verses…

I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 2 Peter 1: 5-7<div>

• Pam

Administrator
      August 11, 2021 at 7:26 am

Lori, you helped me to ponder/reflect longer on scripture this morning by the verses you posted.😍

Reading your verses reminded me of Galatians 5:22-23 regarding the Fruit of the Spirit…

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.”

This made me keep reading to the end of the chapter….verses 24-26 “Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another.”

• Niccie

Administrator
    August 11, 2021 at 9:18 am

Have a great day ahead!

• Pam

Administrator
      August 16, 2021 at 6:02 pm

🙂 What a great verse! Thank you for sharing the lovingkindness of the Lord. ❤

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now