August 1, 2021 – Prayer Request Sunday

• Creator
    Discussion

Niccie
    Keymaster

Let’s hear your prayer request and support your sister and brother leaders!

• August 1, 2021 – Prayer Request Sunday

Niccie updated 1 year, 2 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Lori

August 2, 2021 at 6:58 am

I’ve not mentioned this in our group, but my husband has been undergoing exploratory procedures for the past couple of months and has been diagnosed with early-stage esophageal cancer. We are waiting to hear from the surgeon on when he will have Radiofrequency Ablation done to burn off the cluster of cells (at 34 in the esophagus, for you medical folks). Prayers are very much appreciated!

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      August 3, 2021 at 1:40 pm

Praying for your husband Lori.

• Niccie

Administrator
      August 3, 2021 at 8:55 pm

Lori, I’m so glad you mentioned this here. I’ll be praying for you both. One of our dear friends and my nieces father-in-law both had stage 3 esoph. and they both managed to pull through great. It was not easy but they both recovered very well. I hope this offers some hope. So glad you all found it early. Feel free to turn in a request to our new 24 hour prayer request line where several of us pray with the spirit over each request. We report back insights nudging. https://nicciekliegl.com/prayer-request no worries if not I’ll keep on each night when I go to bed

• Lori

August 5, 2021 at 1:18 pm

Thank you for your prayers! We just heard today that August 26 is the date and we are expecting things to go well. My boss’s mom passed away from this, which is why we’ve been a bit stressed, but not so much that we’ve forgotten who the real healer is! Thank you for your encouragement! ❤

• Niccie

Administrator
      August 5, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Lori, thank you for the update… We’ll keep the prayers coming. I love how strong you are – in Christ.❤️

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now