DAY 6 | REPLAY, Make It Happen May, Grow Your Instagram (SATURDAY MAY 7TH)
“The number-one most-shared food on IG is pizza.” – The Fact site
HERE’S YOUR RECAP AND TO-DO LIST!
1. SORRY NO REPLAY, my zoom stopped recording 5 seconds in (? wonder if I hit it by accident) However, what we did is learned how to cut video. So I have attached a great tutorial for a wonderful editing tool that does not cost money and will work on all platforms with no watermark. It’s called CapCut. Try learning with one of these easy first-time reels.
2. Your assignment was to try and make a reel like one of these.
- Do this by these steps
- Click on the selected video FROM YOUR CELL PHONE.
- when it opens on Instagram click on the title/maker of the music found in the bottom left of the reel you are watching
- then click save audio
- then get out of Instagram and get your phone set up for recording a video up and down, vertically.
- You will now click on the above link on your computer and let the video play and play.
- while it plays you will then record on your cell you syncing up your sound over and over – you may record for 10 solid minutes as you practice the clip 20 times.
- now you are ready to drag the video into reels or Capcut
*Remember, all video need: (break content, Pain/Train/NotInVain, tag, headline)
Best of luck! If you get it ready but want to walk through these steps on our next call we can do that.